As there are some students interested in starting an online-training, I have decided to offer this program:
We meet on 4 Tuesday evenings and 1 Saturday online and study the Introduction into Jyotish in April and May 2020, when most of us are still more or less in a lockdown situation.
The dates are:
Tuesday, the 21st of April – 19.30 h online
Saturday the 2nd of May: 10 – 11.30 h
14. – 15.30 h and 16.30 – 17.30 h
Tuesday, the 5th and 19th of May – 19.30 h
Tuesday, the 2nd of June – 19.30 h
In these 7 lessons, we will cover the 1st module of our online training.
After that, everyone can decide, if they want to continue and get into the full training, which will then be done online (as long as necessary). The final module(s) might be held in Holland, depending on the travel situation and the preferences of the students. The full training should be finished in about 1 – 1,5 years.
Here is the full syllabus:
- Planets and signs – this topic starts in April 2020 and is itself very useful to study, even if you are not sure if you want to do the full training. it gives a deeper insight into the astrological background and helps also understanding, what astrologers might tell you.
- Bhavas (Houses) and their meanings
- Evaluating planetary strengths and first combinations
- The Yogas
- The Vimshottari Dasasystem
- The lunar zodiac – the 27 Nakshatras
- Transits, Ashtaka Varga and Shad Bala
- Rahu-Ketu, the karmic axis
- The divisional charts or Vargas
Fees: 160 Euros for each module (7 lessons), including marking of 3 assignments per module. The introduction module will be available for 120 Euros right now – special price. Payment can be done on a monthly basis
Dates for the Module 3 – Strength of planets and astrological combination
1st lesson: Tuesday, 25th of Aug – 19.30
2nd, 3rd lesson: Saturday 29th of August
4th lesson: 8th of September
5th lesson: 22nd of Sept
6th lesson: 29th of Sept
7th lesson: 13th of Oct