Saturday, 25th of September:
9.30 – 11 h: Prof Jaya Sekhar: The Kaala Sarpa Yoga Dosha – Part I
The discussions regarding Kaala Sarpa Yoga Dosha seem to be endless and the controversies insurmountable. In order to clarify the matter and give a good handle on the interpretation for an individual, we will have two session on this important topic:
- What is Kaala Sarpa Yoga Dosha (KSYD)?
- How to decide whether KS is a chart.
- What are all the varieties?
- Critical evaluation of the levels of the affliction of Kaala Sarpa – from the least affliction to the strongest affliction
11.30 bis 13 h: Anne C. Schneider: The Meaning of prenatal Eclipses in a chart
14.30 bis 16 h: Gudrun Lewis: The ever-fascinating fixed stars and their relevance for chart interpretation
16.30 bis 18 h: Komilla Sutton: Saturn – the karma we cannot avoid
Sunday, 26th of September:
9.00 bis 10.30 h: Gayatri Devi Vasudev: FATE AND FREEWILL AND NEWTON’S LAWS OF MOTION
The question of fate and free will is central to the study of astrology. All creation is in a State of Perennial Evolution. If only Fate decides about our lives, astrology can be of no help. If, however, Free-will works, astrology is of great significance. There is no Effect without a Cause according to Science. What then is the cause of birth? The cause of birth must therefore precede birth. The Law of Karma is akin to Newton’s Laws of Motion but extends to the Time Factor. We will also include the theory of Rebirth, the importance of Moon-sign, the Moon as Arbiter of Effort and other factors in our discussion. Illustrative Examples
11.00 bis 12.30 h: Gayatri Devi Vasudev: Continuation of “Fate and Freewill” and Tips on Mundane astrology
Mrs Gayatri Devi Vasudev will honour Dr Raman’s Contribution to Astrology and also introduce some elements of Mundane Astrology, which are helpful to understanding the present world situation
- Revival and Demystification of Astrology in India
- Presented the Ancient Science as an Academic Discipline Shorn of all Religious and Mystic Elements
- Definition of Lunar New Year, eclipses, Pakshas or Fortnight
- World War I Predicted Months in Advance
- Importance of Transits of Major Planets Mars, Saturn and Rahu.
- Corona Virus and Sunspots
- Germany’s Dasa Chidram.
14.30 bis 16h: Prof Jaya Sekhar: The Kaala Sarpa Yoga Dosha – Part II
- Study of two or three examples.
- What is the Pariharam for Kaala Sarpa?
End of the Conference
Please note: The lectures by our Indian Guest speakers will be translated into German. Anne`s and Gudrun`s are in German. If you don´t understand German, but still want to join, you can either book at a reduced rate (120 online participation) or you can take advantage of this option: After the Conference is over, I will schedule 2 lectures where I will translate the lectures into English for you. This way, you can also follow these lectures.